Welcome & thank you for choosing Taylors Hill Natural Therapies & Yoga your boutique & private yoga studio.
Suffering from high levels of stress, depression & anxiety or just need 'me time'?
Good things can happen out of bad situations, not only did I get over depression with yoga & meditation. Becoming so inspired I created Taylors Natural Therapies & Yoga to help others in our community as well after practicing & becoming a yoga teacher after 11 years of personal & dedicated practice.
Highly qualified, Dominique has over 470 YYT (Yoga teacher training hours) with over 3 years full time teaching experience within in her studio.
Our studio was establised back in 2009 dedicated to wellness for our regular clients
We look forward to helping you move towards better health & relaxation through our inspiring, fun & friendly Yoga/Meditation classes. Beginners always welcome.
For further info, available class dates & fees for classes please click
Or copy & paste our email addy to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the ultimate yoga & meditation experience with us in our private Yoga studio:
- A variety of Hatha & Vinyassa yoga class programs to challenge & inspire yo
- Welcoming beginners up
- Same teacher leading you through your weekly class
- Relaxing Eye Pillows, Bolsters & blankets for comfort
- Set up & Hygienically cleaned yoga mats for your peace of mind
- Signature gourmet teas and zen garden for your ultimate relaxation
- Refreshing Essential oil sprays to intensify your meditation relaxation
- A boutique spacious studio - Our class sizes are small
- Cater for 16 years & up (accompanied with adult booked into classes)
- Health fund rebates may also apply Read more here
- Have a class you need to miss, we have an online absentee/ make up class system for all classes except Prenatal yoga & Meditation
- Unlimited online free access to all 'in you time Yoga & Meditation videos when practcing in our studio.
- Member discounts apply - 5 to 10% discounts off ALL our retreats, workshop, products & treatments when booked into our classes.
- I have a question I need answered - visit our handy FAQ sheet page here
Visit our you tube page to hear reviews from Yoga students.
When we are booked out in current classes
We love welcoming new students or returning students to Yoga, however due to the popularity of our studio at times we do have wait lists so please forward your interest via email as soon as possible.
Would you like to know - Class fees & Schedule click here