Welcome to Taylors Hill Natural Therapies & Yoga
Feeling tired, run down & or always putting others first?
We are here to help.
Helping clients in the community move towards better health & wellness since 2009 and we would love to help you too.
The Taylors Hill boutique Yoga experience
- Feel welcomed as a beginner up & any level
- Yoga mat's cleanly laid out ready for your me time, plus blocks & blankets. *Nothing to - bring* just your self :)
- Having the same caring teacher & owner with 4 years teaching experience getting to know you & setting goals for better wellness with you.
- Essential oil sprays to revive the senses during class
- Gourmet signature tea's prepared fresh before & after every class by our caring in house chef Damian, Dominique's husband to really spoil you.
-Choice to prebook classes that suits your busy life in advance or up to 30 minutes b4 class & have a choice to cancel at least 2 hours before online if something comes up.
Yoga & Meditation class experience
- Your class experience enjoy Vinyasa & Restorative Yoga in our quiet urban space - plus
- Pranayama (breath cleansing exercises for the mind & body)
- Learn & experience ancient Chants to assist in managing your health & wellness
- Deep meditation ranging from Yoga Nidra, Heart connecting meditations,
Singing bowl sound healing & positive affirmations & much more to assist in creating a relaxed and balanced body & Mind.
I am really interested! I NEED THIS!!!!
Passes/ fees & booking options available at our
12+ reason's to love the boutique Taylors Hill Yoga & Meditation experience
· 70 minute Hatha/ Vinyassa/ Restorative yoga & meditation classes
. We run night & morning classes Monday to Thursday including Saturdays mornings.
. Pass options
- Flexible class pass which can be used during the term for those who liked to get to an average one class a week or as you go during the term.
or unlimited pass class access to attend as often as you like simply by booking ino the timetable.
We run 9 classes a week.
Monday to Thursdays 6.30pm & or 8pm
Tuesday & Thursdays 9.40am & or Saturday 8am classes
We will have options to suit all. Please note we do not offer drop ins or casual - our commitment to our client is term commitment.
. Relaxing Eye Pillows, Bolsters & blankets for comfort
· We provide the mats also set up ready to go -Hygienically cleaned before class for your peace of mind
Signature gourmet teas from our 11-tea range made fresh before all class by chef Damian and enjoy relaxation in our Zen garden for your ultimate pre-or post class experience
· Refreshing Essential oil sprays to intensify your meditation relaxation
· A boutique spacious studio capped at 16 students per class
. Same senior teacher Dominique & founder of the studio leading you through your weekly class
· Member discounts apply - 5% discounts off ALL our retreats, workshop, products & treatments when booked into our classes.
· Unlimited online free access to all 'in you time Yoga & Meditation videos to practice lightly at home or away.
· Cater for 16 years & up (accompanied with adult booked into classes with them)
· Visit our handy for detailed info FAQ sheet page here
· Health fund rebates may also apply Read more here
Styles of classes
A dynamic practice balancing structure and stability with breath and movement between poses. Technique is refined, and alternatives given for challenging poses to suit your body’s needs. You’ll improve posture, body tone, core strength, energy and leave feeling balanced and calm.
A relaxing class with deep stretches and core awareness. Improves joint mobility, flexibility and activation of muscles post injury, training and stress. Supports physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
About Dominique Founder/Yoga teacher
Dominique has been teaching Yoga in the studio full time since 2014. Internationally recognized with Diplomas in Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga, Certificates in Fertility Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Spiritual healing & meditation
Also, Level 1 Yoga Australia member certified & recognised by many health funds to help client rebate at the end of term, over 500+ hours of study, & with over 1250 hours of professional teaching experience too
If Which service or service's would you like help with? Simply press on the box below & request a booking.
Once your appointment has been confirmed your appointment will be at 41 Loddon Drive Taylors Hill. No walk ins please.