Yoga group classes
Welcome to Taylors Hill Natural Therapies & Yoga
Est in 2009
Authentic yoga with detailed instruction and care.
It may be easy to find serenity in nature, but like most we live in busy urban spaces, and have quite a challenge to find inner peace these days.
We believe the sanctuary for Yoga, meditation & it’s ancient yoga practices are our focus for practicing students to integrate the mind, body and spirit for a better quality of life.
We offer Vinyasa Yoga & that integrates many of the main lineages of yoga and uses modern movement inline with development of powerful breathing technique to assist modern people to get the most from the ancient practice of yoga.
The studio can get busy therefore wait listing maybe required.
We Teach Vinyasa & Restorative Yoga in our quiet urban space.
- Pranayama (breath cleansing exercises for the mind & body)
- Learn & experience ancient Chants to assist in managing your health & wellness
- Deep meditation ranging from Yoga Nidra, Heart connecting meditations,
Singing bowl sound healing & positive affirmations & much more to assist in creating a relaxed and balanced body & Mind.
12+ reasons to join our classes
· 70 minute Hatha/ Vinyassa yoga & meditation classes
. We run night & morning classes Monday to Thursday including Saturdays mornings.
. Choose a regular class to attend weekly that is your regular class time.
Plus have the chance to attend bonus complimentary classes in any of our 9 classes for one membership fee per term.
. Relaxing Eye Pillows, Bolsters & blankets for comfort
· We provide the mats also set up ready to go -Hygienically cleaned before class for your peace of mind
Signature gourmet teas from our 11-tea range made fresh before all class by chef Damian and enjoy relaxation in our Zen garden for your ultimate pre-or post class experience
· Refreshing Essential oil sprays to intensify your meditation relaxation
· A boutique spacious studio capped at only 10 to 16 students per class
. Same senior teacher Dominique & founder of the studio leading you through your weekly class
· Member discounts apply - 5 to 10% discounts off ALL our retreats, workshop, products & treatments when booked into our classes.
· Unlimited online free access to all 'in you time Yoga & Meditation videos to practice lightly at home or away.
· Cater for 16 years & up (accompanied with adult booked into classes with them)
· Visit our handy for detailed info FAQ sheet page here
· Health fund rebates may also apply Read more here
Styles of classes
A dynamic practice balancing structure and stability with breath and movement between poses. Technique is refined, and alternatives given for challenging poses to suit your body’s needs. You’ll improve posture, body tone, core strength, energy and leave feeling balanced and calm.
A relaxing class with deep stretches and core awareness. Improves joint mobility, flexibility and activation of muscles post injury, training and stress. Supports physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
About Dominique Founder/Yoga teacher
Dominique has been teaching Yoga in the studio full time since 2014. Internationally recognized with Diplomas in Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga, Certificates in Fertility Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Spiritual healing & meditation
Also, Level 1 Yoga Australia member certified & recognised by many health funds to help client rebate at the end of term, over 500+ hours of study, & with over 1250 hours of professional teaching experience too date.