Infrared Sauna therapy
Benefits of the Infrared Sauna
The infrared sauna has many health benefits including:
• deep relaxation
• reducing muscular stress, tension, and physical fatigue
• aids in increasing heart rate, cardiac output, and helps with faster calorie burning a 30 minute treatment can help burn up to 600 Calories in 1 sitting. Can ease bloating as well.
• improves skin tone, texture, and colour
• allows for deep cleansing, eliminating impurities and removing dead skin cells
• increased energy
• improves healing time from injuries, as well as relieving pain
• by creating an “artificial fever”, the sauna actually improves the body’s immune system, as the function of the immune system is increased during a fever state
• increased muscle growth
• reduced cellulite
• raises growth hormone levels
Unlike most infared clinics you will access your session privately
Sessions & Fees
30 minute sessions $40 for 1 person
30 minute session $60 for a couple (2)
At your first appointment if you love your treatment and would like to take up our 10 pack special
1 person - 10 x 30 minutes Sauna Sessions Bulk Pack $300 - Save $100.00
Couple package (2) 10 x 30 minute Sauna sessions Bulk pack $450 Save $150.00
Let Damian know at your first appointment if you wish to take up a 10 pack pass offer which is also valid for 1 year and can be arrange for you after your first session.
Payment Method for sauna
We except cash, credit card & debit credit cards only for treatments.
Our merchant device does not support savings or que card’s
Please note from March 16 the sauna will also be available to book Monday to Thursday in the evenings as well as during the day & on Saturday’s.
We provide Hand Towels during & after your treatment.
Enjoy your treatment in bathers or shorts & singlets. It is not recommend to shower immediately after your treatments
Not available on school holidays.