The infrared sauna delivers the same benefits of traditional saunas – and more – without the use of steam. Read on to find out more about how they work and how you could benefit.
Benefits of the Infrared Sauna
The infrared sauna has many health benefits including:
• deep relaxation
• reducing muscular stress, tension, and physical fatigue
• aids in increasing heart rate, cardiac output, and helps with faster calorie burning a 30 minute treatment can help burn up to 600 Calories in 1 sitting. Can ease bloating as well.
• improves skin tone, texture, and colour
• allows for deep cleansing, eliminating impurities and removing dead skin cells
• increased energy
• improves healing time from injuries, as well as relieving pain
• by creating an “artificial fever”, the sauna actually improves the body’s immune system, as the function of the immune system is increased during a fever state
• increased muscle growth
• reduced cellulite
• raises growth hormone levels
Unlike most infared clinics you will access your session privately
30 minute sessions $35
10 x 30 minutes Sauna Sessions Bulk Pack
$300 - SAVE $50
We provide Hand Towels during & after your treatment.
Enjoy your treatment in bathers or shorts & singlets. It is not recommend to shower immediately after your treatment.