Relaxed Birth - Labour of Love Yoga day retreat
For the very first time ever Dominique our qualified Prenatal yoga teacher, Mum of 2 & Director of the studio will be running a very special work shop in the studio in late September for further assistants working towards labour for those who would love to relax and learn more, let go of fears, stress & deal with pain effectively.
This workshop is limited and will be capped to 12 couples.
10 spots left.
Relax, let go & prepare for labour with this inspiring, educational & relaxing 1 day Yoga workshop at 9.30am we start on Sunday 24th of Sept.
· Can Yoga guarantee & easy birth?
· Make Pain Your Friend
· Labour of Love
· Breathing for labour
· Alternative remedies for Mums to Be
Practical session part 2, Support partner will be welcome to come into the studio if you like from 1pm until 3.30pm to assist & support in this practical part of the day.
· Warm towel therapy to sooth aching feet
· Stage of labour discussion
· Relaxation & Body Awareness
· Active during labour (Poses in the birthing room)
· Pregnancy affirmation & meditation
· Setting the mood with lighting, senses & music
· Complimentary take home booklet of all notes
Bring 2 large pillows from home to use during prep work, tea, Fruit, scones for morning & afternoon tea provided.
When? Sunday 24th of September 9.30am to 3:30pm Part one just the Mums to be Starts 9:30am to 12pm
Lunch Break 12pm until 1pm
Part 2 Mums to be & birth partner 1pm until 3:30pm
Total investment $249 per couple (Health fund rebates may apply)